CHAPTER 2 - REAL LIFE ANGELS!

Do you believe in angels ? 

Whenever we are in a troublesome situation or at times everything seems against us, we are left outside our comfort zone, its a signal, its a sign from the universe, its an invitation to change, and these are the times when you find god sent people who kind off change our life for better. They have a precise but major role in that situation, which again proves that we are never left unattended. He sends someone in some other form to help us handle our tough times. We still have to fight our own battle but it becomes a little easier with support, I consider those people as Angels. You all must have such people, there are chances we don't give them enough credit but lets do some thinking, take your time and look back and see who were your angels ? 



Does your angel look like this? 

My angel is nowhere close to this one. I have a many angels, of different sizes, color, shape and form, some are really funny too. My angels don't have wings but in a way they give me wings and I take a leap because my angels are the people who triggered me in a good and in a bad way. Who bring out the best and worst in me. People who I have met on my journey are MY ANGELS. A lot of external forces have helped us reach where we are today and these forces are not always good. The most common thought about the negative force is always very negative along with a question why did I meet this person. Do we ask the same question for the good ones in our life ? 

We always meet the right people at the right time, they are the people who unknowingly hold our hand, drag us and drop us at a complete different direction. They are not always with us, they are not always fun and adventurous, but they give us short experiences / life lessons / triggers what ever you call it. They bring a big impact in a short time and you are never the same as before. 

We are bound to meet new people till our last breathe, We weren't sent with a guarantee card that only good things will happen, only the best people will be found. It doesn't work that way even for the wealthiest man amongst us. 

Our experiences make us wealthy. For a student who competing in a class is triggered by fellow students and a teacher. Here jealously of a fellow student is a trigger to do better. A bad experience with your partner, a fight with your roommate, an argument with your mother is a trigger, a push to do better from a friend is a trigger, death, loss, new birth, accidents are all triggers. 

Due to a similar trigger I was introduced to my very first spiritual book. My teacher gave me that book. And I choose to consider her as my Angel. She was the one who held my hand and dropped be at the doorstep of my spiritual journey.


The booked looked like this years ago, it looks a little different now if you wish to check this one out. 


Since the day I held this book in my hand, it made me realize that I was not like people around me who enjoyed thrillers, drama, romance and I felt out of place when they discussed these books. People don't change they just find a new way. Laws of the spirit world was the biggest trigger of my life. This was just a start.

We are all extremely busy, caught in the rut of everyday chaos trying to unfold the future. But  spirituality and science have proved that there are many answers in the past. Take time and check what has changed you ? What was your trigger ? Who was your person who held your hand and helped you reach a destination. These people also have a relationship with our past, settling karma, returning a favor from previous lifetimes, a gesture to thank you for your past deeds, the results are always unexpected. Ask your conscious mind about this person, there can be multiple people who have helped you reach here today and let your subconscious mind answer your questions.

Past life regression is nothing but a quick check on our inner self, a survey on yourself, a  much needed Q&A round with our subconscious mind ( deeper levels of our mind). It helps you to explore your relationship with anyone you wish to know. The deepest levels of your mind has a treasure of answers you are not aware of. The answers are within you. 

Re- incarnation is a reality. We reincarnate until we learn our lesson, rectify our mistakes and then we graduate. Each trigger gives us a new chance to become a better person or repeat the pattern we have always followed unknowingly. We shall discuss re- incarnation in our coming blogs but till then STAND AND STARE, look around and see how far you have come and how did you make it here.

If you have a Dastaan to share or explore, Feel free to write us at pooja.nawani@icloud.com and we shall get back to you. 

You are also an angel for someone in your surroundings.

Comments

Post a Comment